Monday 14 July 2014

BookTube-A-Thon Day One

BookTubeAThon is here! I am so excited to be participating in my first BookTubeAThon ever! Through my YouTube channel and blog I am hoping to get the most out of this week long event as possible!

I have picked out my TBR for the week to fit the challenges and I am so excited to (hopefully) read 7 books this week!

Here it is!

A book with pictures:  Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Start and finish a series: Just One Day and Just One Year by Gayle Forman
A book with red on the cover: Wait for You by J. Lynn
A book someone else picks out for you: White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
A book from the genre you’ve read the least this year: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
A book to movie adaptation: The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick

Get ready for daily updates here, and on my YouTube channel!


1 comment: